BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Suicide Squad Phone Sex

 


  I went to see Suicide Squad when it opened this weekend and I ended up having Suicide Squad Phone Sex. I put my hair in long pigtails like Harley Quinn and I had the hottest time ever. I got so turned on when I saw the way that Jared Leto played the Joker. I have never seen the Joker as hot before but holy shit was he ever fucking hot. I could feel my pussy starting to drip and my panties starting to get damp underneath my short little skirt. I was squirming and my nipples were rock hard pressing against the front of my top. One of the guys sitting behind me must have noticed how fast I was breathing and how my cheeks were flushed cause it wasn't long before he slid into the seat next to mine and put his hand on my tight teen phone sex thigh.
  He started sliding it underneath my skirt to rub the front of my wet panties while he whispered in my ear that he was ready to be my kinky phone sex joker and fuck the hell out of me. His fingers slipped beneath the edge of my panties and he started finger fucking me right there in the middle of the movie theater. I slid his zipper down and when I saw and felt how huge his cock was I knew I had to have it I couldn't wait anymore. I told him to meet me in the women's bathroom and I slipped out of the theater to wait for him.
  He bent me over the sink in the bathroom and pounded my hot young voice phone sex cunt. It's a good thing that the movie was playing so loud cause I couldn't hold back the moans that were coming out of my throat. When he shot a massive load of cum inside of my tight dripping wet pussy I came so hard that I couldn't help screaming out with pleasure. I don't even know what his name was but who cares? It was the hottest stranger phone sex ever! I'm ready to be your naughty Harley Quinn next.....

Call your teen phone sex cum kitten Faith at: 1-888-402-8669
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: SinFulFaithXXX
Follow me on Twitter@TeenTeaseFaith

0 comments: