BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2016

Daddy's Naughty Accomplice Phone Sex Girl

 

  My daddy has a very large sexual appetite and I just love to help him get his needs met by being his extra special accomplice phone sex girl. Sure mommy takes care of him in her own way but she just doesn't understand what he really truly craves deep down inside. She doesn't know daddy the way that I do and no one knows how to make him cum the way that I do. You see my daddy has a special craving for things that are very taboo and forbidden, or at least that's the way that some people see it. To me and daddy, well we just see it as extremely hot!
  I like to make friends with the really young girls in the neighborhood. You know the type, that have the really underdeveloped bodies that are so very innocent and untouched. They're just perfect for age play phone sex. The latest girl that I picked out for my daddy doesn't have many friends at all and her parents work extra long hours so she's home alone alot. She thinks I'm so pretty and cool and she wants to be just like me. It'll be so easy to get her to do exactly what I tell her to do.
  I invited her over after school one day to play dress up. I put make up on her and dressed her up in some of my sexy big girl clothes. Then I introduced her to my daddy and I told her that if she wanted to be a big girl like me that she would have to learn to do the big girl things that I do for fun. Of course she said yes cause she just couldn't wait to be just like me! I got her down on her school girl phone sex knees next to me and I gave her her very first lessons in cock sucking and learning how to deep throat. She was such an eager to please little thing that it was lots of fun for us.
  Once she sucked daddy until he was throbbing and dripping pre-cum than it was time for her to get her cherry popped. I undressed her for daddy and laid her down on her back in my bed. Then I held her legs open so daddy could get between her thighs and slid his cock deep inside her virgin phone sex cunny. She was so tight that it was a really tight squeeze. Daddy had to push really hard to get his dick to pop inside of her and she cried but I just encouraged her to take it like a good girl and before long daddy was spurting deep inside of her.

Call your no limits phone sex princess Faith at: 1-888-402-8669
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: SinfulFaithXXX
Follow me on Twitter@TeenTeaseFaith

0 comments: