BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Taboo K-9 Phone Sex

 

  My mom came home early from work and she caught me down on my knees in the living room with my boyfriend's dick in my mouth. He was much older than me, he was a grown man and she hadn't even known that I was dating anyone. She got so mad that she ordered him to get dressed and get out before she called the cops and then she started yelling that no daughter of hers was going to be a school girl phone sex slut and she sent me to my room. She grounded me for three months and she said that it was straight to school and back for me. I wasn't even allowed to go to study groups anymore cause she said I had broken her trust in her and I needed to be taught a lesson.
  It was so unfair. I was used to sucking dick and getting my hot and horny age play phone sex pussy fucked every day. After a couple of days of being deprived of cock I couldn't take it anymore. I had already shoved the hairbrush up my pussy and even taken bottles from my parent's wine cabinet to satisfy my insertion phone sex cravings but that wasn't nearly enough for me. I need something warm, alive and throbbing pulsing deep inside of me. I couldn't figure out how I could possibly get out without my warden mother spotting me and grounding me even longer. That one day when I was laying in bed masturbating I felt something warm and wet on my leg.
  I looked down and it was the dog licking me. He had his big hairy front paws up on my bed and his red rocket was poking right out. I was fascinated I had never really thought about K-9 phone sex before but I was so horny by then that I was ready to get fucked by any dick, human or furry. I stretched my hand out to touch it just to see how it felt and how he would react. He seemed to lick it and started humping my hand and the feel of that red rocket between my fingers made my teen phone sex pussy drip even more. I called him between my thighs and he started licking me into one orgasm after another. I couldn't stop at just that though I needed more. I sucked that red rocket and then I got on all fours so he could mount me.
  The feel of that furry friends phone sex cock thrusting inside of me while he panted in my ear and those big furry paws plopped down on my shoulders making me go wild. I was finally getting some dick again and the best part of all was that I didn't even have to leave my room or risk getting in trouble by my mom. When he knotted up inside of me I couldn't believe it but he actually got even bigger and harder and the feel of that sticky hot load of cum spurting inside of me over and over again made me cum so hard I had to bite the pillow so my parents wouldn't hear me cumming.

Call your cum slut phone sex teen Faith: 1-888-402-8669
Find me on yahoo: SinfulFaithXXX
Follow me on Twitter@TeenTeaseFaith

0 comments: