BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sugar Daddy Phone Sex

 

  Daddy was really upset when he came home from work today. He said that his boss had a big meeting and told everyone that he was going to be making some major cut backs in the department. He felt that production just wasn't what it should be and it looked like Daddy was one of the ones on the chopping block. He said he just didn't know what he would do if he lost that job, he had been there for years. I told him to be positive and then I told mom and dad I was going to my friends house to study for a big test that was coming up. I had on a cute little mini skirt that showed off my long legs and my sexy teen phone sex ass. My perky tits were bouncing over the top of my tank top and I slipped into a pair of high heels that showed off my freshly pedicured feet.
  I didn't go to my friends house though, instead I went to daddy's office. I knew that his boss would still be there deciding who he would be letting go. I went straight to his office and shut the door behind me. I could tell I was interrupting him but I told him that it was imperative that I talk to him right away. I could feel his eyes going up and down my legs and staring mesmerized at my tits as he told me to take a seat. I took my time slowly crossing my legs so he got a good glimpse between my thighs at my silky purple panties just barely covering up my age play phone sex pussy. I told him that I heard my daddy's job was in danger and that I was there to make sure that he didn't lose it. I told him I would do absolutely anything to make sure he kept his job.
  I could tell from the way he licked his lips that he was thinking about my hot little cunt so without saying another word I dropped down to my knees and slid his zipper down. His cock popped right out in my face rock hard and ready to go. I started slowly running my tongue around that swollen head as I looked up at him and told him that I really needed some sugar daddy phone sex and if he took good care of me and made sure daddy got a promotion I would take good care of him and his cock. Then I opened my mouth up nice and wide and sucked his dick so far in the back of my throat that his balls were smacking against my chin. He was so impressed that he agreed to give me anything I wanted right on the spot *giggles*.

Call your age play phone sex princess Faith at: 1-888-704-6848
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim at: SinfulFaithXXX

0 comments: